Friday, June 27, 2008

Superb Dinner!


Tonight my sister-in law went out with my brother to have farewell dinner for my brother's colleague. So, i'll have to settle my own dinner for myself. I've been waiting for this for a long long time and here comes the chance... Instant Maggi Curry!

My sister-in law is a very health conscious person. So, it's really been quite a long time i did not eat any kind of instant noodle at home and obviously i miss it so much! So, tonight, unsurprisingly i was so excited that i put so much passion into cooking my noodle. Firstly, i fried my frankfurter, then my egg, followed by the baby sweetcorns. Then, finally, only i cooked the noodle. I took nearly about half an hour to get everything done. I think this is the longest ever i took to get my INSTANT noodle cooked. :)

But the end result was superb!! Yummy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY...nez time wait i post my home cook maggie oso :D

dun wan vege~~~

wwsmin said...

mm.. yaya, i still remember you fried maggi for me back in Bintangor... Miss it so much!! :)