Thursday, June 26, 2008

Inflation..

Since the day after Malaysian Government announced the rise of the price of petrol, almost the price of everything in the market rose sky high. This is especially true for the food. A plate of mixed rice can go up to RM7 or even 8 when you've accidentally taken more. We can really feel the inflation! The global economic outlook is so unfair.
To combat this and continue to survive under such situation, everyone starts to think of ways to spend less in order to save for a rainy day. And for this reason, my sister-in law has come out with an idea to make me a lunch box every morning before i go out for classess. Really thanks God that I'm so lucky to have my brother and sister-in law with me though i am 1ooo over kilometres away from my parents back in my hometown. This really grants me nothing to fear or worry of in the downslope of the economy. Praise be to Lord!

No comments: