Saturday, June 14, 2008

Not merely a casing


Our new semester started since a week ago. On the very first day of the new sem, my friends presented this to me-- a casing for cell phone, which is 100% hand knitted with a cute little kitten on top :) Since i've just got a new w880i from Vince, this casing just strikes the right time to serve its purpose. What touched me the most was, it is not merely a casing, as a matter of fact, the reflection of friendship. I learned this after i found out that they kept checking on the NTD (New Taiwan Dollar) rate as their buck was running out while their elective posting in Taiwan and yet they made an effort to buy me a souvenir! Friends, thanks for it. I love you guys so much!

2 comments:

wwsmin said...

cute o...luckily i din buy one for u...

Anonymous said...

OF COZ CUTE LAH..ANGANG CHOOSED ONE LEH~~ >.<

P/S: OOPS VINVIN, U BUY OSO CANT BEAT US DOWN...COZ...OURS IS HANDMADE N TAIWAN MADE WAKAKAKAKAKAK

(U CAN TRY MAKE ONE IF U WAN :D)