Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday-- It's tea time!!


It's Friday and my friend suggested us to have a try on a Chinese restaurant near RH plaza for our lunch. Then after the lunch, we went straight into Happy Deli, the snow ice shop to get ourselves some drink.




I ordered myself a fresh strawberry snow ice as i prefer snow ice than other drink. I was so grateful i ordered this because it really taste good, icy and cooling especially in this hot weather. Furthermore, there were a lot of strawberries on top my ice!! I like strawberry!



And these were my friend' drinks. Clock-wise from the left were mango smoothie, yogurt smoothie and taiwanese bubble milk. All tasted nice but the bubble milk, they should have added in more milk i guess.


Life is bored without food. So one of the friend ordered some side dishes. One of them is spicy fried chicken. It was crispy!



Another was fried carrot cake. Yummy.. It was fragrant.. I like it but i just had a little of it as i was still full from the lunch and my snow ice :)

No comments: