Saturday, June 14, 2008

Determination to Lose Weight!!

Here is a deal, as a medical student and a future medical personnel, i know the risks of obesity and its effects to my health. I have been overweight since primary school and recently, got in to new group, OBESITY. My family and Min have been advising me, days and nights, to lose weight and i did try several time, but failed. But now, I have determination, i wanna get an ideal body after 6 months. My current body weight is 110kg and after 6 months, i wanna get down to 70kg!! Here is my photo of 110kg.

Ya, ya, i know it's ugly...here, Min has bet that she will buy me a TUX when i succeed (Woo Hoo..) and i bet with my coursemate a Shogun buffet (exPensIve!!). But the real deal is that i get my confidence back and have a healthy body (Thanks Min). I keep praying that i don't lose determination in the half way!!

3 comments:

wwsmin said...

Bravo! Good determination! Keep it up. Don't give up, I'll always support you in prayer. I command you:"be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go". Joshua 1:9 Amen.

wwsmin said...

Amen.. In Jesus name, I believe I can do It!!

Anonymous said...

yo..vinvin(mind me call u vinvin), coz i wil call miu "minmin" wakaka

if u lose ur weight,pls inform me..i wan get the secret of succeed fr u :D