Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Something Touched Me...

This is my 5th week in Paediatrics posting. This morning, as usual, i went into the ward, chatting with the parents regarding their kids' condition. While i was talking to her mother, this 3 year-old girl with Down Syndrome was playing on her own/ with others. From time to time, she would pause and look at me, smiling cheerfully at me. As i reached my hand out to her, trying to shake her hand, she replied a kiss onto my hand, followed by giving me a five! As i continued to chat with her mother by her bedside, i was stopped when she suddenly came to me, patting on my head, the mother smiled and told me she was trying to 'sayang' me. Then, she gave me a big big hug and before i left her, another hug and this time, she kept her forehead onto mine gently.. How sweet is she... This is kids' world, they are always pure and innocent, even with the illness, they show their love without hesitating.. Little angle, i love you so much! To her mom, you have such a lovely kid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dear is a boy boy boy little boy
angang wonder why "she' doesnt like me n miss junjun~~~why oh why~~~~

i asking keropok from "her', y "she" doesnt wna giv me..why oh why~~~~~

wwsmin said...

oh my God, really?
all this while i thought is a girl!
nvm, it's ok, nothing different, he's still so cute!

ha, ya, why he doesn't like u all huh?ha...

of course he wun give you, asked something so precious from him..

LY said...

haha..today he likes Dr. Cho too..angang still wondering hehe..

wwsmin said...

haha... is it?

ha, then she gotta try harder... ;P