Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kaya & Toast


This Sunday, after our service, my friend suggested us to go for our breakfast as she said she wants to treat me. So, we drove to Tabuan Jaya, and i chose to stop here when she asked me to pick a place. No other reason for choosing Kaya & Toast but i missed its iced Milo Dinosaur so much since my last time here in April. :>
Quite a lot of families were having their breakfast here when we entered into it.


Yeah... My Iced Milo Dinosaur! I nearly couldn't get it because the girl at the counter didn't understand it and straight away said no to me. Luckily i found it in the menu at last, pointed out to her while asking her for the second time and then her reply was "oh.. ha.. ya, ok ok, i thought what dinosaur.."


My friend's butter kaya toast. This was really nice, the toast was juicy, i like it.




My kaya and toast.. It was too dry once compared with my friend's butter kaya. Couldn't even finish it by the end of the day, took it away after asking for a carrier from the lady at the counter. Mm.. i wonder what went wrong between me and her, it seemed that we had communication barrier. This was our conversation:



Me: "Excuse me, could i have a carrier for my toast?"

Counter girl: "Hmm?" (looked puzzled...)

Me: "err.. boleh saya dapatkan satu paper bag untuk roti saya?" (ha, suddenly i found how lousy my malay could go!! Translated directly from English)

Counter girl:" oh... ok ok, paper bag.. thought what carrier.."



oh my god, i nearly screamed out "that's 'carrier' my dear!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

curi curi pergi makan~~~`

boh bian lah min min...kuching ppl ma~~~

wwsmin said...

hehe... get caught by you... ;P