Saturday, July 26, 2008

Heavenly Melody

Last weekend, the popular Taiwanese Christian choir, Heavenly Melody was in the town. So, on the night of Sunday, my friend and I decided to go and had a live experience ourselves. It was held in Trinity Church in Ellis Road, Kuching. Though i've heard of this church since my first year, this was the very first time i stepped into it, praise God for the great building!



By the time we reached, there were already so many people in the hall that we could no longer enter into it. What left were a few chairs outside the entrance. :( ha, luckily i brought along my glasses, distance was not a problem for me, ha..



Though had to stand for most of the time, i enjoyed myself with most of the songs and hymns sang! Praise God, Hallelujah!

Trinity Book Room of Trinity Church. Bought something here before we left making quite a number of cars waiting for us as our car blocked their way out, so sorry...

No comments: