Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Layer Cake...

Layer cake alone is nothing so special but this is special to me. U must be wondering why. Well, this is the reason -- it was brought all the way back from Jakarta by a friend of mine to me. I must say she had had a nightmare that i definitely won't be able to handle myself if i were her over there though her stay over there were just in fact, a couple of days! But yet, despite what happened to her, here it is, she brought back souvenir for me.. I was so touched that i nearly cry out when she presented this to me... It was really beyond my expectation! Friend, thanks so much! Love you so much! Thanks God you're back safe and sound!


p/s: my sister- in law loves this cake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm..mmm..mmm....mmm...angang sure nt so unlucky, pitty "ur fren"..wakaka

ei..u oredi cried out lah...we saw ur tears leh dear :D

n...i tot "she" told the story is such funny way..u cried out again..sigh~~:D

she told mis junjun: when she saw keropok, pc's face appear, saw watch, junjun's face appear, layer cake..u noe wat appear? haha..she thinkin of when miss liao eat will she diarrhoea nope wakakaka :D then she bought :D kidding lah wahahaha

wwsmin said...

shhh... nobody saw those tears la... secret between us k ;P

haha... no o, din diarrhoea, still enjoing, ha..