Thursday, August 7, 2008

Heartbroken...



After coming out from my shower last night, the cross on my necklace fell onto my hand when i touched it. Initially i thought the necklace was not fastened properly, then only i found out it had broken off! My heart was broken away as i realized it was broken off. After all, it was my 18 year-old-birthday present and all 3 of my sisters have this similar piece of necklace...

It had been with me for the past 5 years but now leaving me for good... mm.. Gonna call mama up..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm..mm..dun cry dun cry..sure minmin gt cried out again sigh~~~

ask mami buy again o~~

wwsmin said...

no!!! i didn't cry at all, my first reaction was not crying this time, but i was so optimistic that i thought it's not broken... ha..

mmm... ya, even complained up to our big boss (my dad), ha...