Friday, May 22, 2009

Vincy is HERE!!

looks like this blog has been abandoned until Min 'sound' me so tat both of us can update the blog... huh, i hate literature and yet she ask me to write something here :'(
ya, here it goes, my BTN (biro tatanegara) ll be held next week Monday (25 May) till 29 May at Pontian, Johor and im goin to drive there w ex coursemate, Jie Wen. She jus updated me tat she's goin to bring a pail...zzzz...for clothes washing.. huh. and my induction is on 29 May till 11 June at Goldcourse Hotel Klang :). Pray for my journey and the courses there :)
Btw, i jus got my temporary license today, and it is orange in color!! looks ugly...z.z..z.z....goin to laminate it or else i ll use it to feed my hamsters.. 
Tah~~goin to post my little hamsters here when im free :)

2 comments:

wwsmin said...

haha... 'sound' you?
mm.. sure will pray for you..
ya, looking forward to read your post regarding Winter and Pearl.. :)

angs said...

when see vincy
i now only can think of vincci
wakakaka shoppig mood
u really busy leh
vinvin~never update blog huhu