Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Teko

It's been really for quite some time i last wrote somtheing over here.. Just finished my last case write-up, but don't feel like reading though exam is around the corner, so stop by here...

This photo had been taken for quite some time ago when i went over my friend's place to practise physical examination just before exam. Well, its name is 'Teko', meaning dog's lice in Iban. It's given this name coz according to my friend, it looked like one (flat). Anyway, i've never seen any myself but if it would be just like this lovely 'Teko', it would be exciting coz whenever i look at it, i'll smile. As if it is smiling to me all the time... =)

2 comments:

angs said...

y no one like my "mood swing"
minmin no mood to study
cant rmember at all
i like o&g...haiz...

wwsmin said...

now only notice ur msg here... mm.. me too, not really in the mood to study...

but comparatively, o & g is still not that exciting..