Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Two Bananas



Last few weeks, we had our lunch together in 'The Two Bananas". It's just a few minutes drive away from our faculty.



It offers a great variety of food and drinks prepared with banana.

At the far left is its banana beverage. For those who likes banana, this is a must to try on.


Recommended Banana chicken rice. Mm... For me, it's not that special.


My friend's orange chicken rice. I like it but my friend kept complaining it's too bad.. Well, things can be quite subjective at time ;>



My 'Special Fried Rice'... I think this was the nicest among all! Or maybe it was because i was craving for fried rice last few weeks? ha...

2 comments:

angs said...

2minmin & junjun so sweet
2day so stressed still teman angang makan :D

okok wait minmin "free", angang "bring" mnmin pergi minum pearl milk tea ok..mmm this friday o sweet heart!

wwsmin said...

mm... all of us are getting busier now... angang, must jia you o!!!