Monday, October 26, 2009

My studio apartment



Everyone has been wondering how's my hostel looks like since i started my housemanship. Ha.. Sorry for delaying in updating, here are a few pictures of my studio apartment.. Once entering into the room, there will be a kitchen on my right. (I added an induction plate that papa bought me in between the kettle and fridge)



Then here it comes a big mirror in which i'll look at every time i left for work :)




And this is a super single- sized bed for me. I'll usually sleep soundly soon after i lie down despite how much effort i put in keeping myself awake for some reading. (used to sleep for 15 hours straight in the weekend after my call, from 2+pm on Saturday till 5+ morning the next day before i prepared myself to ward again)


At the bed end, there's a corner i spend most of the time if i'm not too tired for the day.. :)
And my bathroom is on the left.. hot shower is 24 hours ready! The nicest and most enjoyable part after a whole day in the ward :)

2 comments:

ang said...

oh dear i noe u miss me lots =)

wwsmin said...

ha.. u must have seen ur 'hairy' baby stitch on my bed together with my baby pooh :)
ya, indeed miss u a lot..